TOP-selected 1046 MHz cores run 66 MHz higher than reference for smoother gameplay.
DirectCU achieves 20% lower temps with twice the dissipation area and 6X greater airflow than conventional design.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power delivers superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 660
PCI Express 3.0
GPU Boost Clock : 1085 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 1020 MHz
Digital Max Resolution:4096×2160
DVI Max Resolution : 2560×1600
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1
HDCP Support : Yes
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
up to 150W, 1 additional 6 pin PCIe power required
1 x DVI to D-Sub adaptor
ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
Super Alloy Power
21.59 x 12.19 x3.81 Centimeter
8.5 ” x 4.8 ” x 1.5 ” Inch
● To have the best cooling performance, ASUS GTX660-DC2OCPH-2GD5 extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure if fits in your system!
● Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/
● Specifications are subject to change without notice.
● PCB color and bundled software versions are change without notice.
● Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective company.
● No UEFI support.
* No native UEFI BIOS support, for UEFI BIOS, please download from ASUS technique support site. (The update tool only for ASUS MB.)