– ImagePerfect firmware supports 24 x 7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record 90 percent of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10 percent , and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
– Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems – 3 x the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
– NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
– ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
– Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
– 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
Optimized for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk surveillance drives are tuned for 24×7 workloads. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimise dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3x that of a desktop drive and IS ready to record up to 90% of the time while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Is Smart
The innovative Image Perfect firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24/7 surveillance environments – helping to ensure your business can always have a formidable layer of protection.
SkyHawk Is Vigilant
– Built to record 90 percent of the time – supports up to 64 cameras
– 180 TB/year workload rating, 3 x the workload of a desktop drive and backed by a 3-year limited warranty
– NVR ready drives deliver robust drive design for multi-drive environments
Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with SkyHawk surveillance drives and never miss a frame, even in harsh environments. SkyHawk’s extreme workload rating, low power consumption and NVR ready design can improve long-term drive reliability. SkyHawk can also reliably perform in operating temperatures – from 0 degree C to 70 degree C – while tarnish-resistant components offer further protection out in the field.
Soar Higher and Longer
SkyHawk is built to scale with your needs and reliably performs in multi-drive systems. Multi-drive surveillance systems can rely on the SkyHawk’s RAID-optimized hardware, keeping drives and systems in the field longer.
– NVR ready design enables reliable performance in DVR and NVR systems with 8 plus drives
– Robust drive design in a RAID environment maintains drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
-Standard Model Numbers- ST4000VX007
-Interface- SATA 6Gb/s
-Form Factor- 3.5 inch
-Power-On Hours (per year)- 8760
-Multi-User Technology- 180TB/year
-Number of Drive Bays Supported- 8
-What’s in the box 1x 4TB HDD